MUNICIPALITY OF BIFROST-RIVERTON
The Municipality of Bifrost-Riverton invites applications for a seasonal full-time Heavy Equipment Operator. The successful applicant must be energetic, dependable and able to work independently with good problem solving skills. Main duties include grading and maintenance of municipal roads, service and maintenance of equipment and assisting other employees.
The preferred candidate should possess:
· Experience operating a motor grader
· Experience operating any and all equipment
· A valid driver’s license with a minimum of class 3 with air endorsement
· Mechanical skills would be an asset
· Strong communication skills and the ability to work within a team setting
Resumes with a cover letter and three references will be accepted by the undersigned until April 21, 2017 at noon.
Jason Comeau, Public Works Manager
Box 70, 329 River Road
Arborg, MB R0C 0A0